Sandbox Fun

12:32 PM / Comments (0) / by Heather

While visiting my friend Christian, who was building in the IBM 6 Public Sandbox, I got a little nosy. Christian mentioned some pretty cool stuff in the sky so off we flew. After a few moments our heads bonked on something that stopped us in our path: a maze, where the center goal is the Eiffel Tower. Along the path to the tower are some nice prizes for $0. I'm not usually a fan of mazes because I'm too impatient; which also happened to be true in this case. So yeah, I used my cam mostly. But I'm impressed because it's a time-consuming little build (and not so little, really) 625 meters above a sandbox. I hope you can check it out and grab some prizes before it's gone... :)

Standing at the beginning... (or so I think anyway)

Looking at one of the many free items. This is a painting by french impressionist Gustave Caillebotte.

Cheating...

Bird's eye view.