Ok, well the title is misleading. I don't have drama. But, upon the recommendations of Ahuva and Chestnut, I dropped by the opening celebration for Honour McMillen's Drama Dolls. These dolls are sooo dang cute! It was hard to decide which one to buy, they are all so fun. And she has made a ton of them to choose from. In the end, I bought a Drow.. because I liked her ears. Although I'm not exactly sure what a Drow is really.
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: Hello, what's on your mind?
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: You made me think we were friends. But in the end, you were only testing me.
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: asks You mean me?
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: Yes!
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: says What?
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: pfff
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: asks Me?
[9:17]Krissy Muggleston: Yes!
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: says I'm shocked!
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: You shouldn't be!
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: says No!
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: Yes!
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: hopes that you're talking to somebody else!
[9:17] Krissy Muggleston: pfff
[9:17] You Know Who You Are: hates this!
[9:18] Krissy Muggleston: whateva
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: cries You must be mistaken!
[9:18] Krissy Muggleston: you make me mad. >|
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: I am no better than a slug! I should have behaved better. [9:18] You Know Who You Are: I don't deserve anybody as wonderful as you!
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: I am entirely to blame.
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: I'm ashamed of my behaviour.
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: I realize now that being inconsiderate is a stupid way to behave. [9:18] You Know Who You Are: I sincerely regret my actions and I will always feel bad for hurting you.
[9:18] You Know Who You Are: Thank you for giving me the chance to apologize!
[9:19] You Know Who You Are: I deserve to suffer for causing you pain! I am a failure as a drow! [9:19] You Know Who You Are: Please accept my apology!
Weeeell... ok. I accept. Because I'm nice like that. :)) I won't show you what You Know Who You Are's final fate was... I'll let that be a surprise for you to discover with your own Drama Doll. Enjoy!


