I almost didn't share my excitement for this little art showing of mine. I'm just a 'wannabe' artist who happens to enjoy digital/gaming hobbies. I think my digital collages are pretty cute. But certainly not on par with Rose Borchovski or four Yip or Bryn Oh. (They are icons, really, and quite expert at creating pieces that tell a story.) No, mine are just nice little postcards - but seeing my completed exhibit really made me so pleased. And because pitsch Parx has been SO kind and generous I really wanted to share my experience in support of his UrbanARTs initiative. Housed in a beautiful two story structure, free space is offered to newly established artists of SL for a period of 12 weeks. His hope is that this will give the artist some exposure and a chance to earn enough income to begin their own shop or gallery. My dear friend Robin Moore has exhibited here in the past, as have many other notable SL artists. Please check out UrbanARTs and show your support. Happy day!
Can We Stop Baking Everything Into Skins?
3 days ago
