
Well, ok... maybe "celebrity" is a small diva-style exaggeration. But Allegory Malaprop *did* refer to herself as a member of the paparazzi and she *did* feature my hot drag queen self on The Starlust Motel blog. :)) What it reminded me is that I never mentioned in my previous post, her amazing new store-in-a-giant-bra, appropriately titled ZsaZsa's House of Beauty. (Click this link for a direct hit to ZsaZsa's own blog). Walking in that store inspired me to transform Alayna into a Divine-inspired drag queen and search Second Life from grid edge to grid edge looking for a location that reminded me of the 801 Cabaret in Key West, Florida. I ultimately ended up at the Lunar Lounge in Tableau. During my transformation, I stopped at Paper Couture for some bawbles where I met Mikah Kanto, the talanted designer/creater behind Modern Gypsy. It's not often that someone's first introduction is: "May I take your picture for my Flickr?". My first thought was: "What target practice will this be used for?" Ha! Do check out ZsaZsa's House of Beauty because, in the words of ZsaZsa herself, Second Life's a Drag... ;)